Jackie will focus on amendments coming through in 2018, following on from announcements in the 2018 Budget Speech, including:
- Estate duty & donations tax rates
- Extension of the controlled foreign company rules
- Payroll and employees’ tax changes
- Increase to the VAT rate – important ongoing practical aspects
- Medical tax credits – splitting of credits
- VAT on foreign electronic services
- Fringe benefit amendment - housing loans
- Other important VAT amendments
- Adjusting the “official rate of interest”
- Other taxes to be introduced
- More retirement reforms
- Tax Administration Act amendments
- Doubtful debt allowance amendment
- Interesting case law judgments
- Main corporate tax amendments
- Filing your 2018 tax returns – what to remember and watch out for
Join us on 26th October 2018, at our new Accsys Sandton offices from 9:00 to 12:30 (registration at 8:30).
Investment amount of R950 (excluding VAT).
Spend a half day workshop providing you with a comprehensive summary of the tax changes announced in the current year budget speech.
Who should attend: Anyone