Why take this route?
Most people working in a payroll environment have not obtained a recognised qualification for their vital role within the company. Why not obtain a qualification in your field of expertise? It will improve your career opportunities, and guarantee you recognition for your specialised skill set.
Learner Entry Requirements
Proven track record in payroll, or
Grade 12 qualification (NQF level 4), which includes:
- Mathematical Literacy (NQF level 3)
- Communication (NQF level 3)
- Computer Literacy (NQF level 5)
Lessons, Quizzes, Assignments, Workplace Assignments, Terminology, Blog or Wiki, Discussions/Cyber Coffees, Forums and Resources. Technical Requirements
You will need the following to access the online learning environment:
- Access to the Internet (at home or approved by your employer) for sufficient time to discuss queries with your fellow students, and to be able to complete projects / tasks. Recommended minimum connection speed of 56k per second.
- Any Office package with access to MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader - download it from http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
We are in the process of moving our domain, if you cannot find our eLearning site, you can find it at: http://elearning.accsys.co.za